Debunking 4 Common Myths Surrounding Planned Giving
Thank you to our Special Gold Sponsor
This presentation uses data from the 2016 Natural Marketing Institute’s Healthy Aging Database® study to provide a new look at common misconceptions regarding planned giving.
We’ll take a sector-specific look at how mistaken beliefs regarding age, ethnicity, geography, and net worth may be causing your organization significant gift opportunity.
We’ll also provide some practical examples on how any organization can change their planned giving program from “luck to logic” by implementing some tried and true creative best practices. Applying these tips to print and digital marketing communications materials increases chances of resonating with donors of any age or capacity to give.
- Participants will gain an understanding of donor importance and prevalence of common estate planning documents.
- Participants will gain a better understanding of why a segmented communication strategy is critical to the success of any nonprofit organization.
- Participants will learn which form of planned gifts are of most interest to donors across an extensive demographic breakdown.
8:00 AM Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:20 AM Welcome
8:30 AM Presentation
9:30 AM Event Adjourns
About the Speaker
Nathan Stelter is vice president of business development and marketing for The Stelter Company, a leading source for gift planning marketing for the nonprofit community. The Stelter Company, which was founded in 1962, currently partners with more than 1,500 organizations nationally with a staff of over 100 individuals.
While Nathan wears many hats at Stelter, his primary concentration is on overseeing Stelter's consulting and marketing teams and using his expertise and experience to strategize with all of Stelter's account executives and key accounts to develop distinct marketing solutions that meet each nonprofit's unique planned giving needs.
Parking & Directions
for directions to Harbor Hospital.
Sponsorship OpportunitiesSilver Sponsor $500
- Exhibit Table and one complimentary registration to the specific event sponsored.
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor form the podium.
- Listed as an event Silver Sponsor with logo and hyperlink in the event promotion.
- Post-event attendee list.
Event Sponsor (TWO AVAILABLE) $300
- Exhibit Table and one complimentary registration.
- Recognition form the podium as an event sponsor.
- Listed as an Event Sponsor with logo and hyperlink in event promotion.